Jumbo Built-in Wood Heater
Fascia sizes (mm):
920mm wide x 710mm high or,
1120mm wide x 810mm high
Firebox size (mm):
715mm wide x 600mm high x 450mm deep
Heats up to 280 sq/m*
Logs up to 580mm wide
- Removable Baffle for easy cleaning
- Two speed fan
- 4 surface finishes available
- Chrome-plated door
- Customisations as listed
The Jumbo Built-in is a large, convection wood heater, designed for spacious, open plan areas or homes with several rooms. It features a two-speed fan for even heat distribution throughout the home and offers a grand appearance with a wide, rectangular firebox and large glass door – for entrancing views of the roaring fire.
The Jumbo Built-in is available in a choice of two fascia sizes, allowing you to select the size that best suits the scale of your fireplace area and home. Better still, since all of our built-in wood heaters are locally manufactured and made-to-order, Jarrahdale Heating and Cooling can customise your heater to ensure a precise fit.
- Flue Placement – Move the standard flue centre forward or back, to line-up with your existing chimney centre
- Fascia Size – If the standard fascia sizes are not ideal for your existing fireplace opening, we can manufacture a custom-fascia to fit
- Fan Power Cord – Position the power cord to suit the location and distance of the closest power point. The fan power cord can protrude from the left or the right side of the heater and can be extend to avoid the use of extension cords.
- Custom Chimney Covers – All chimneys are different and sometimes the standard chimney cover is too small. We will manufacture the correct chimney cover to suit your home.
All Jarrahdale Wood Heaters are made in Perth to strict Australian Standards using locally-sourced steel. Our fireboxes are made using 6mm solid steel while all other components are 8mm solid steel.