Rhapsody Built-In Wood Heater
Fascia size (mm):
790mm wide x 710mm high, or
990mm wide x 810mm high
Firebox size (mm):
590mm wide x 610mm high x 330mm deep
Heats up to 185 sq/m*
Logs up to 450mm wide
- Removable Baffle for easy cleaning
- Two speed fan
- 4 surface finishes available
- Chrome-plated door
- Customisations as listed
The Rhapsody Built-In is perfect for offering evenly distributed warmth in small to medium sized homes, such as a large 3 bedroom or small 4 bedroom house. It is available in a choice of two fascia sizes, allowing you to select the size that best suits the scale of your fireplace area and home. Better still, since all of our built-In wood heaters are locally manufactured and made-to-order, Jarrahdale Heating and Cooling can customise your heater to ensure a precise fit.
- Flue Placement – Move the standard flue centre forward or back, to line-up with your existing chimney centre.
- Fascia Size – If the standard fascia sizes are not ideal for your existing fireplace opening, we can manufacture a custom-fascia to fit.
- Fan Power Cord – Position the power cord to suit the location and distance of the closest power point. The fan power cord can protrude from the left or the right side of the heater and can be extended to avoid the use of extension cords.
- Custom Chimney Covers – All chimneys are different and sometimes the standard chimney cover is too small. We will manufacture the correct chimney cover to suit your home.
All Jarrahdale Wood Heaters are made in Perth to strict Australian Standards using locally-sourced steel. Our fireboxes are made using 6mm solid steel while all other components are 8mm solid steel.