Convector Built-in Wood Heater
Fascia size (mm):
990mm wide x 750mm high
Firebox size (mm):
650mm wide x 600mm high x 450mm deep
Heats up to 232 sq/m*
Logs up to 450mm wide
- Removable Baffle for easy cleaning
- Two speed fan
- 4 surface finishes available
- Chrome-plated door
- Customisations as listed
The Convector In-built offers a sleek and minimalistic appearance to suit contemporary homes. Its design includes a one-piece, linear fascia and discreet flush fittings. Yet don’t be deceived by its unpretentious appearance – this wood heater boasts impressive heating abilities, warming areas of up to 232sq/m, thanks to its over-sized firebox, large firebox opening and 2-speed fan.
Better still, since all of our built-in wood heaters are locally manufactured and made-to-order, Jarrahdale Heating and Cooling can customise your heater to ensure a precise fit.
- Flue Placement – Move the standard flue centre forward or back, to line-up with your existing chimney centre.
- Fan Power Cord – Position the power cord to suit the location and distance of the closest power point. The fan power cord can protrude from the left or the right side of the heater and can be extend to avoid the use of extension cords.
- Custom Chimney Covers -All chimneys are different and sometimes the standard chimney cover is too small. We will manufacture the correct chimney cover to suit your home.
All Jarrahdale Wood Heaters are made in Perth to strict Australian Standards using locally-sourced steel. Our fireboxes are made using 6mm solid steel while all other components are 8mm solid steel.